Love signets rings? Me too. The varied designs over the centuries is fascinating! This contemporary version was designed in a program called Rhino; then 3D printed in castable wax and cast in sterling silver. The entire process was done by Stephanie. The ring is oxidized to accentuate the organic surface texture. Designed to be very comfortable to wear.
- top: 15mm(w)x15mm(l)x7mm(h)
- band: 5mm squared shank
- made with 50% repurposed sterling silver
Sterling Signet Ring
- Clean metal and gemstones with soft bristle toothbrush and Dawn soap.
- Polish metal with polishing cloth as needed.
- Store jewelry in a pouch or other airtight container; exposure to the elements promotes oxidation.
- Avoid wearing jewelry in water; exposure to water promotes oxidation.